Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

hearting this


Grimes by Letty Schmiterlow via Cheapskate Chic via GQ Style

Cheapskate Chic delivers yet again. Michelle is definitely one of my favourite bloggers. I've pretty much ceased reading blogs in general but Cheapskate never fails to provide fantastic imagery.
Of course, I do have a lot of love for Grimes too both music and fashion wise. She's a total style icon (ew...that's a phrase I haven't used in a long while...) but largely because she doesn't really give too much of a shit about what she's wearing. And that's something I can always get behind.
Also, this image (what with that fuzzy fluro-pink sweater thingamajig )  reminds me of this:
Paris, Texas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg yes!! I've been obsessing over that look in Paris Texas for ages now and love that pic of Grimes too! Loving fluffy jumpers at the moment. Seen quite a few in shops lately. Thanks for this post! Exactly what's been on my mind lately. Love your blog so much!!