Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

october


[1] Midi navy dress, Miss Selfridge. [2] Ubiquitous 90s' Moss in black mini dress. [3] Asos - I like this sort of shapeless silhouette at the minute, especially paired with chunky footwear as done here. [4] Charles Anastase s/s '09. Exceptional and extreme layering. Great skirt and great shoes.[5] Almost full - length black skirt with old - school runners. Juxtaposition, yo.  [6] Thick knit, River Island. It's October. It's cold. Dress weather appropriate. [7] Bubblegum - haired Kate in party dress. 

6 comments:

Noe said...

I love that Asos dress! It's beautiful.
And I actually have a closeup of that Kate Moss photo on my desktop! :)
-Noe
www.modeandthelike.com

lovelydisco said...

Love this!

roha said...

gorgeous pics - i love kate in the black dress!
i ilke your blog!!
xx romi

cakesandshakes said...

Ooh, all very nineties inspired! It makes me want to listen to Pulp and dig out my Blur poster : )

Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

Soooali said...

This is the most perfect mood board! ALso, I love the drawings that you did in a previous post, you're so talented!

Sarah Licentiate said...

Great moodboard - everything is so clean and slick (And in the case of that jumper, toasty warm).