Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

flowers i can do without


[1] For some reason I have black midi-skirts on the brain. Something terribly straight-laced, even funereal about them (in the least weird way as possible) which appeals.  [2] Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. Along with Annie Hall, it's my favourite 'fashion film'. I want to replicate Mia's make-up - light-brown shadow, dark brown in the crease, heavy black mascara on top lashes, light brown liner on water line and a tiny bit of mascara on lower lashes, pink blush and rosy lip. From what I gather anyway...I'm no make-up 'guru'... [3] Hope Sandoval. More 90s' mystical-y woman goodness. Super pretty.. [4] PJ. PJ. PJ. Cos she was sensational at Electric Picnic. And in general, she makes me want to wear more black. [5] Glitter - doused creepers. One of these days I'll get  a pair...but for the moment consider them for further Gothic vibes. [6] Jarvis. Jarvis. Jarvis. Because like PJ, he/Pulp was/were amazing at EP too. I've got a sneaking feeling there's going to be a lot of JC to feature here. Oh he's too fabulous...Now, I don't use that word lightly... 

No comments: