Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

scruffy denim


Kate Moss, G-Star dungarees via Asos, Alexa Chung, Random ed, Lily Donaldson, Chung, More Chung, Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, Karlie Kloss for Vogue.

Blame it on a certain desire to dress more tom-boyish or even a severely belated appreciation for the neo-grunginess that was everywhere circa ‘08/09...I don’t know, but what I do know is that I want a pair of denim dungarees. Preferably the short ones. Or even a denim dress with dungaree straps. To be worn with stripes like Chung and maybe hair in some sort of ‘farmer chic’ plait with ribbon. Yee-haw? 

3 comments:

little t said...

Love that pic of Kate.

Mia said...

Try ebay for vintage kids dungarees I got a really nice one there last summer x

Blau von T said...

this is how i would do festival wear if I ever get the chance to be in a muddy field again x