Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

start of the summer


Yet another inspiration post..bear with me. Trying to find my feet since finishing my exams ie. cleaning my room and aimlessly sitting around.
I am though quite clear about what I want to wear at the moment...well I say 'clear' loosely, I do tend to be a bit of a flake after all. This sort of sums up what I am after (sort of ...I still want to shamelessly embrace the bright colour trend at the moment...), but other than wild flirtations with luminous colour (yellow, pink, orange, green..the  whole 'taste the rainbow' spectrum), I want to scamper about in denim with runners, shirts and stripes and I am hankering after a refreshingly utilitarian backpack. I am also obsessed with socks at the minute - ankle socks with heels and knee-highs with midi skirts. A nice pair of chunky heels wouldn't go amiss either...

3 comments:

stacey said...

nice!
yes, add the heels!

Eva said...

Ha this is hilarious cute socks with everything is my favourite thing at the moment! Jinx for summer....! :) x

Michele said...

cream knee socks or black knee socks??