Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

oh na na what's my name


I'm an awful procrastinator. I was meant to post this about two months ago, but somehow never got around to it. Like a few other bloggers the lovely people at mynamenecklace.ie offered me a necklace, and while generally I don't do these kind of things, being the narcissist that I am, really did want a necklace with my name on it. Besides, Carrie; need I say more?!
It's a little kitsch, it's a little fun - what's not to like?
Check out their website here

Oh and yeah, aren't I cool with my Rihanna.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I quite like name necklaces. I've got a nice one somewhere in the jewellery box, but I get unnecessarily freaked out then by so many strangers knowing my name!

Blau von T said...

lovely necklace..and pretty pretty skirt x

Anonymous said...

some woman for one woman!

Drizzle said...

I have to say, I'm a bit too distracted by that amazing skirt to pay any attention to the necklace. Nice shoes, too.

Becky said...

awesome outfit and welcome to the name necklace club!!x

Kat Tanita said...

ooooh need that necklace, as I am also a Kat!


great blog


XX
Kat
http://withlovefromkat.blogspot.com