Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

in awe

It's 9 a.m. and I have two deadlines to make, but I had to post this.

I caught some of Live From the Red Carpet last night, and when I saw Cate Blanchett's dress, I actually exclaimed:'OH my goodness'...not something I generally utter..
True, you cannot go wrong with Givency Haute Couture (as Coco at Coco's Tea Party reminded me; last year it was Zoe Saldana in the dream Givency gown.)

Cate looks so elegant and and statuesque in this most intricate and exquisite of dresses. This is how it's done.

8 comments:

Blau von T said...

she was my joint first with Mila Kunis

Drizzle said...

I have mixed feelings about this dress. The bottom is so beautiful, but the top kind of looks like some type of armor. I though Mila Kunis was the best dressed of the night.

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful in that dress - clean and serene.

Becky said...

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

that's gorgeous.. check out my blog,, and follow you guys???

fashion blog:

theforeverperfects.blogspot.com

Holly Rose said...

she was joint for best dress with Mila Kunis for me as well...but this dress is perfect for her!

Alya said...

A lot of people loved this dress, and I did too, though it definitely wasn't my favorite.. I thought Mila Kunis just outdid herself (and everybody else) with the absolutely gorgeous gown she wore..

Prad Savania said...

Amazing!!!! super stunning x lover her

Come check out my shoe design blogspot? Think you'll likey....

Take care

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com