Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

further

I am really enjoying thralling through the spring collections at the moment. Perhaps, because yes, spring has seemingly sprung, but also, a lot of designers hit the nail bang on the head for me this season.
I love the MaxMara collection above. So simple what with a clean - lined, late 90s' - ness that just seems so now at the moment. I also love the bright colours - zingy lemon and oranges and that brilliant shade of purple - pink. I love the cute little belts and the shorts and the colour blocks. Like Jil Sander's collection, it's zeitgeist capturing.
Although, Paul Smith's collection is fussy in places, I am a compete sucker for anything teddy boy - ish (the hair) and also, a buttoned shirt and general androgyny. Also, brogues..yes, please.

1 comment:

lovelydisco said...

It is still freezing in NY and I can't stop living in black. *sigh*