Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

between the viaducts of your dream


 





Since my posting has been nonexistant for the past two weeks or so, please excuse the tardiness with this editorial. But, I have to share it regardless. The Dreamer, from Vogue UK's Oct edition is sublime in that sort of low key way that despite the lack of OTTness, you know, you'll remember it. Hazy shots, gold tinged road sides, retro shapes and scooters, flower flecked meadows, autumn coats and cloaks, bursts of bright crayon colours, knits and bold hats, and a wonderful travelling across the countryside feel. It's a daydream I wouldn't mind having.

8 comments:

Erica Love said...

cool pictures! i especially like the first one...the whole ensemble looks polished and just GORGEOUS!

Cara said...

Became one of my fav editorals that first time I seen it <3<3

Becky said...

Such a beautiful shoot! x

The Fashion Buzz said...

Really love these pictures, especially the orange bag in the first one! Thanks for sharing!

Elle said...

I loved this so much I immediately made it my header! Beautiful..

Sarah said...

I love how hazy this editorial looks. It's also inspired me to buy a cape - but I think the effect would be much better if I had a vespa to ride so the folds of fabric could billow out as I tootle down a beach...

lovelydisco said...

How lovely! The shot with the vespa is a little ridiculous but everything else is perfection.

kellebelle said...

Love these pics! Really beautiful.
x