Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

just like a woman



 


I didn't actually pick up a copy of the September issue of British Vogue, but have had this editorial saved with weeks. The fifties' /'all woman'/ full skirted - clinched waisted look is THE look of the season, featuring in every editorial and stemming from the season's two key collections - Louis Vuitton and Prada. Don't mind me as I state the obvious though, but as someone who cannot live without the full skirt, I can't wait to peruse the shops later on in the season for a fairy tale circle skirt. Rather than the boxy patterns at Prada, somehow, a black velvet skirt just tipping my knees is the ideal skirt in mind. Of course, the luxuriousness of the skirt will have to be offset with cosy wools and preferably, a practical ballerina flat.

'And God created Woman' - Vogue UK, September 2010

8 comments:

LolaDee said...

love it! really really beautiful :)

Grace said...

The styling is incredible.

Love Grace.

Cara said...

It looks great here but in real life it looks kinda..blah (except the one where the model is leaning against the wall. Full shot)
I really have to stop buying magazines when I can just look at the editorals online. This months Vogue coat 6.07! (I know, I even remember the 7 cent haha)

ApollineR said...

I especially like the second outfit

Skinni Peach said...

oh christ i love them! the first and second pics are just stunning. that skirt in the second pic is just fab. .x.

chicknamedhermia said...

Love the first two pictures!

BeckyDAZZLER said...

such a beautiful shoot!

Elle said...

I'm obsessed with this. I literally wont buy a jumper that can't be belted. It's reaching riiculous-ness!