Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

'dreams fled away, this country bedroom, raw with the touch of the dawn'


This photo was taken by the lovely Ms. Julia Healy for a street style project undertaken by super - blogger (and super lovely) Blau Von T. A painfully lazy post, but I promise I will get to work on something more substantial shortly. Feeling a bit all over the place at the minute, and a bit neglectful of the blog and commenting and so forth, so hopefully I will get my act together in the very near future.

My expression is very odd in this photograph, partially due to sun - in - eyes and partially due to not knowing whether to smile or not! Anyway, I'm wearing a Zara t - shirt, with a Zara skirt with my thrifty (see bargain charity shop find, one euro fifty!) crinoline beneath, vintage jacket, Topshop shoes, Penney's scarf and pearl headband from...unknown location. Bag is also Zara.

-title quote: Another September, Thomas Kinsella

10 comments:

LolaDee said...

Love this! :)

Cara said...

Love this outfit <3 And your hair!

A and A said...

your shoes!!!!!

ayyyy!

Amy
xx

Blau von T said...

I think you look 'pensive' not odd x

really love the outfit

Becky said...

You look great! Love the crinoline underneth! x

chicknamedhermia said...

LOVELY outfit! And yeah, Miss Blau is pretty amazing!

Jenny said...

Lovely girl.

Wardrobe Wars said...

love the fullness of the skirt !
And it's not odd at all , looks really natural and easy going.

xoxo

Fifi and Niamh ( The WardrobeWars Girls )

Sarah said...

Stylin' young miss!

Kat said...

Thanks everyone! These comments really cheered me up actually :)