Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

bored on the fourth of July

This post is probably a bit on the late side for those on my side of the Atlantic, but maybe not so late for y'all (oh no, someone stop me, please) stateside. Being a little on the bored and restless side today, I decided to do a a little American themed post...and perhaps, looking for any excuse to pull on my beloved new jacket. So, I rolled up my hair rockabilly style ( well as best as I could manage), flung on my very line dancing - esque jacket, over sequins, of course - star spangled banners and all - and the ubiquitous pair of denim shorts, and was good to go, working that thrashy/ironic thang. doncha know.


jacket - vintage, top - topshop, shorts - h&m, shoes - zara, tights-river island, bag - penneys

Boredom prompts you to lose the run of yourself a little bit... but a tacky outift like this one, calls for tacky pictures!

8 comments:

Mon Cheri said...

I don't think the outfit is tacky at all..I love it, especially your jacket.

the way you styled your hair is pretty cool also ;)

xxx

MON CHERI!

MissMalibu said...

the paintings on the wall behind you are amazing! Are they yours?
love your blog!

Kat said...

Ah thank you Miss Malibu! Yup, they are my own work, thanks for the kind words! :)

Emma said...

Your hair really suits you like that. Stop wearing that jacket it makes me so jealous! :D

lovelydisco said...

You look great!

Blau von T said...

your hair is amazing that way x

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Love the glasses!

Daisy Dayz Home

Taryn said...

well you def looked cool as hell for the 4th ^_^