Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

and once again

I’d hate to be bit of a bore, but my Twiggy girl crush has been reignited. Posting pictures of a sixties’ Twiggy is not exactly groundbreaking, but I came across this mini Twiggy retrospective on YouTube (below) and couldn’t resist posting it! Had to be done...besides, dear Twiggy – Kins was the original poster girl for She’s in Vogue...I’ll always be loyal to that doll – eyed darling.
 
It is only fair to warn you though of Twiggy’s hypnotic but slightly demented dancing in this clip...

6 comments:

The Style Strutter said...

Aww I love Twiggy! Or sorry, "Twiggy-kins":)!! x

Nicola said...

Such a stunner, so endearing and that sequin dress wow it's amazing.

em said...

I saw Twiggy in London last year when I was in the portrait gallery, and I must say she is still absolutely stunning! And still very skinny and twig-like! Beautiful.

Em x

www.ihategracefulpeople.blogspot.com

Mash said...

I totally love Twiggy :) She 's an icon of fashion !

Becky said...

Oh that dance is hilarious!Adore the 60s so much though, Twiggy was my first idol, I wanted short hair so so badly so Id look like her but my mum wouldnt let me get it cut (which was a good thing because I probably would of ended up looking like a boy!)

Blau von T said...

those eyelashes...le sigh...i want