Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

peaches and coral



I was shopping the other day with the lovely Michele, and we both noticed that I had suddenly, apparently out of the blue, developed an eye for all things coral and peach – there was the nail varnish and the awesome, shiny paintbrush (don’t ask) and of course, there in my shopping bags was a peachy shade of blush dress. I posted about lilac and such shades recently, and pale blue a while back, clearly I want to wear more delicate, ice – cream – y shades at the moment, and indeed, mint and lemons are all looking quite attractive too. Yes, I think new season, new colours...good bye grey!


jeans, shoes, jumper, nail polish - topshop, bag - asos

4 comments:

Prad Savania said...

Hey, interesting post!

Check out my new high heel shoe design blog!

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

All designs are hand-drawn!! Take care

rhonabethginny said...

I'm loving this summers "sorbet" colours.... super sweet and cute... my fav is lemon (saw this silk lemon skirt in topshop, I so wanna purchase).... Also love the mint, and the peach, and the lilac.... heck I love them all!

chicknamedhermia said...

I love those colours but it's so hard to move away from my autumn-winter colours *sigh*

lovelydisco said...

Noms!