Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i wish i had a beach house

all topshop

I'm on my holidays and suddenly, all my bland college clothes are exactly that - bland, plain and worn, totally not what I want to wear right now. I am not usually a crazy prints type of gal. I do have prints in my wardrobe - a few floral dresses and an excess of stripes - I am so Parisian, like.. - but I want some more bright summer prints big time. Just a mere browse through the Topshop website has whetted my appetite for florals of all types (especially liking the kind of delicate 1930s' flower prints there at the moment) and perhaps, even a few silly summery palm trees..why not, sure it's summer! Hmmm really this is probably a desire for a summer wardrobe overhaul..

and yeah, here's a nice summery song..for the day that's in it!

4 comments:

Sophie ♥ said...

i adore this song x

http://theenglishrosette.blogspot.com

HeySayJay! said...

love the topshop items :)

Becky said...

The pussybow blouse it on my wish list!

loladee said...

Feeling the exact same thing at the moment! I need me some floral prints and cute summery lufflies!