Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

with silver bracelets on her wrist and flowers in her hair

So this is the pastel post that I mentioned in the previous post. There is a lot of blush pink action going on at the moment so much so that this feels almost unnervingly 'trendy' for me. But, in my defence, it is a colour I have always adored...(those who know me may remember my unsuccessful attempt to get a dusty pink Debs dress last summer..) I have also mentioned recently my admiration of the new hippy-ness that's seems to be around at the moment. This means plenty of flowers in the hair for me and..um..that old 'Woodstock' waistcoat..ahem..Mother's...
The lace pink skirt is from Penneys but I love it! Eleven euros, I think, and I'm not complaining. As for the slightly odd poses here..I cannot quite explain..


13 comments:

Stef said...

Wow, that skirt is from Penneys? It looks waay more expensive! You've got to love that shop. I love your headband too.

Julz said...

haha! Love the pink flower head band in your hair.. I wonder what fabulous friend decided to give you that as a pressie?!? ooh and good to see that the signature pose is still being sported :) and.. i also recognise those sunglasses... ha! remember buying them?!

Annie Spandex said...

I love how the outfit in the middle is really a bit too much but somehow magically it works beautifully!

Blau von T said...

so very cute x loving the skirt esp

Daisy O' said...

I love your skirt and Alexa's photo... Your shoots have a dreamy allure... Great picks!
http://thefashionshake.blogspot.com/

chicknamedhermia said...

Blush pink is a great colour!!! And nice find with that skirt!

BeckyDazzler said...

Love the headband in the second outfit, it looks gorgeous with your hair!

LML said...

i love flowers in hair - its so romantic looking!

Soooali said...

Ah our shoes! Mine are in bits now though :( Hope Topshop has them again!

taletrails said...

how angelic! the middle one's my favourite by far, love the waistcoat thingy - love it!

maria said...

I like sooo much your shoes!!

loladee said...

Love your outfits :) Luffly to meet you yesterday! Lx

whisty said...

sooooo cute. Love this!!