Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

sugar spun sister

I am feeling very distracted at the moment with my mood perpetually alternating between hunger and tiredness. Oh well, I guess that's study month for you... In between trying to study, I can be found sifting through millions of Tumblr accounts searching aimlessly for pretty images. Indeed, it provides a nice distraction from my studies..indeed, too nice. I suddenly want to wear a lot of pink and eat macaroons beneath blooming cherry trees under coral cloudy skies. And sip tea and read old, crinkled yellow paged books with flower garlands in my hair...all sounds...wait no..not whimsical..I hear you say...

6 comments:

Irina said...

oh i love the picture with the lovely cat. Your blog rocks <3
Have a nice day!!!

rhonabethginny said...

those images are simply beautiful... I will gladly sit underneath cherry blossom trees and sip tea and eat macaroons in chiffon skirts with you.... :)

Krista said...

Just gorgeous pictures, I too would love to be doing all those whimsical things instead of working, I can keep dreaming :)

Blau von T said...

just adore that first pic x

BeckyDAZZLER said...

Those pictures just made my day! X

Annie Spandex said...

Great photos! Love the Stone Roses :)