Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

dog days

Unfortunately on Tuesday I will be beginning my end of year exams. This means that my nose will be ...or rather should be... buried in the books. Posting will, therefore, cease for the next three weeks or so...more or less anyway..unless, there is something I just have to blog about.
When I'm studying at home I tend to forget that I own more clothes other than a grey hoodie anyway...so perhaps, it is best for everyone that I refrain from blogging for a while...
Saying that though, hopefully, I will blog sometime before the end of my exams...and there is no doubt that I will be keeping a sneaky eye on all my favourite blogs!
So till soon,
Kat x

6 comments:

Blau von T said...

see you on the other side..drinks in hand x

Sweet said...

good luck on your exams

http://www.evadanielle.com/blog

-Sweet

chicknamedhermia said...

Awh best of luck....can't wait til you're back!

The Style Strutter said...

Best of luck:)!! Look forward to ur return:)! xxx

DNA (designers+artists) said...

Good luck w/exams and hurry back! xo

anna said...

Hope they're going well... looking forward to your next post :) x