Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

well i never..


I am extremely surprised to be one of the five blogs nominated for Best Fashion/Beauty blog at the upcoming Irish Blog Awards. Although I have been blogging with over two and half years, this is my first time being nominated. I was delighted to be even featured on the long list and never would have imagined to make it to the final round. I would therefore, just like to say a big, and very heart felt thank you to all those who nominated me and to the judges for thinking my blog good enough to be in the esteemed company of the other four nominees. I blog first and foremost, very selfishly, may I add, for myself. I see She's in Vogue as my own little mental space in a way, an outlet for the sometimes strange activity going on in my head. Therefore, the knowledge that others read this, check it up and enjoy it, is really quite an odd, but most certainly lovely thing.
Thanks to all and do check out the other nominees here.

9 comments:

Laura said...

A very well deserved nomination.

Now, on to winning the thing!!

Rachhh. said...

Congrats :) You Deserve to win :)

http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/

donna AND navaz said...

How lovely, congratulations!

chicknamedhermia said...

Congrats Kat! It's totally deserved!

Forgetmenot said...

congratulations! I can't imagine it any other way.
Oh! and love that picture!

Blau von T said...

congrats x well deserved xxxx

LML said...

CONGRATS!!! you deserve it!

Erin said...

WELL DONE! Can I just say how excited I get when I find other Irish blogs ESPECIALLY when they concern fashion like yours does :)Just happened upon your blog...have been reading through all your posts and they're fabulous...! Will be back,

Love love love,

Erin

xx

DNA (designers+artists) said...

Congratulations! We love your blog! xx