Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

standing on the corner suitcase in my hand

This feels like a very me me me post..but, sure I thought I would share. As many of you know I went off to Galway over the weekend for the Irish Blog Awards. Congratulations are in order for Beaut.ie for winning the best fashion/beauty blog category. I was pretty happy just to be there and you know, it was a nice chance to dress up, something I aways relish! Now the dreaded - 'this is what I wore' without any explanation other than..um..that...
It all, somehow, got very hippy - ish..flowers and headbands and embroidery.
I met the lovely Ali of Soooali at the awards. It was so nice to chat to a fellow Irish fashion blogger - the ins and outs, the trials and tribulations, eh!



The following morning my parents and I went for a very therapeutic walk along Salthill promenade. A world away from my typically sleepy..see lazy..Sunday mornings.

11 comments:

tess said...

your polka dot skirt is adorable

Blau von T said...

looks are amzing..effortless...hope you had a blast in Galway, I had hoped to schmooze about the place but had awful exam to study for instead :(

LYDIA HOPE said...

LOVE your snakeskin bucket duffle, cute outfits too :)

Clare Carney said...

commiserations for missing out on the award (i was rooting for you!) but it looks like all was not lost - such a great opportunity for schmoozing!

oh and the spots and stripes are a pretty genius combo!

LML said...

both your outfits are too amazing for words!

chicknamedhermia said...

Great choice of outfit for th awards! And isn't Ailbhe just hilariously bubbly!?

whisty said...

This is such a fab post! The pics of you, the pics of Galway, your outfits! Everything! I love when peeps post their outfits! It's like Hello! That's who you are! (not at all me me me) I'll stop gushing, but really just fab!

Annie Spandex said...

*gasp** that first outfit is glorious!!! I love everything, the dress, the garland, the headband, your gorgeous curls... it's so flapper I just love it!

Erin said...

Wow...sigh I adore the blue velvet blazer with your gorgeous hair! And of course the tan shoes and the nave boots...want!

Love love love,

Erin

xx

FashionsLaboratory said...

Ahhh isn't Galway the best! Love the velvet blazer, so funky!!

Great blog too!!

Eva said...

Aw outfil looked gorgeous in the end Kathryn :) the middle photo of the sea and beacch is beautiful xx