Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

for michele

I decided to dedicate this post to my dear friend..slash prospective sister in law..Michele, who also just happens to be the most avid reader of this blog. The other day she specifically requested an outfit post, and well, here it is!

It seems so obvious to celebrate lace at the moment..as if you have been any where at all near a shop lately, you will be aware of the abundance of lacey femininity. I'm not complaining though..hence, the little lace loving going on here. In fact, my recent lace purchases are making me wonder why do not I own more of it.

Lace on lace probably is not the greatest of ideas, but regardless, I found myself liking the somewhat sickly clash of the blush lace skirt and the apple green lace top. The best part of this outfit though has to be my new shoes. I am only just a little in love with them right now..in that way that I had to announce to all on Facebook how much I adore them. I really do though. Having been eying them up with months now, I actually cannot believe that they are finally mine. I should be appalled right now by how much this material possession has made me happy..
bag - H&M, shoes - Topshop, top - Topshop, earrings - Pennys/Primark

8 comments:

Michele said...

I feel so loved...

Brownsugar... said...

i loveeeeeee your room wall/blog/outfit posts!

xoxo

tess said...

the shoes are amazing!

chicknamedhermia said...

I really love those shoes!

whisty said...

Love the lace top, just so pretty!

DNA (designers+artists) said...

Wow, that is a great bucket bag!

Eva said...

ha ha the famous shoes get the moment of glory as promised>>delightful!! i miss you! cant wait to see you soon xox

Felicia said...

love this outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com