Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

will I?


I have such a craving to cut my hair short at the moment. Perhaps, not as short as this girl's (a still from Hitchcock's The Lodger) but certainly something shorter than its current length, something nipped in at the nape of the neck. Lets not beat around the bush, anyone who knows me, or indeed reads this blog on a regular basis, will be fully aware of my tremendous mane of curls. I have a helluva lot of hair and there comes a time, when it's just too much! I have been thinking this over with some weeks now and am pretty much on the verge of cutting it. I really want a flapper hair cut!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it...hair grows...

Annie Spandex said...

I've always wanted a 20's bob but my hair is too unruly.. it flips out on one side when short. I think you'd look great!

Rhona Nolan said...

I would totally go for it.... with your thick girls it would look super and so chic!

tess said...

i did that when i was 16, it was fabulous!

stylespotterfashionblogger said...

Your hair is lovely!!! But this flapper hair is cute -worth taking the risk..if it's painful you can wear hats :)