Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

glam!

There was a time when I frequently posted about celebrity fashion; now, not so much - only a select few. That is not to say that I'm disinterested in celebrity style, I still very much enjoy an aul gawk at what the celebs are wearing. Indeed, I'm the sort of person who deems it a waste of money to buy magazines like Look, yet, I am perfectly happy to read them cover to cover in the newsagents! It's hard not to love the old fashioned razzmatazz of award ceremonies and I will always be interested in what the red carpet has to offer. Saying that though, I wasn't overly enthused with the Golden Globes' offerings, but hey the Oscars won't be long now..

January Jones is the sort of girl that could wear a potato sack and a tea cosy on her head and still look gorgeous. This may be a very simple, a very straight, black column Lanvin, but somehow, with that ribbon in her hair and those red lips, it's quite special...it does help that I'm a big Betty Draper fan though..

Ashley wore this Erdem to an after show party. Usually, I'm not a fan of royal blue, but this little party frock might just convert me. Perhaps, it is the juxtaposition between that wonderful, intricate, petal - like collar with Ashley's trademark slightly unkempt hair.
Chloe also wore this dress to an after show party. I really appreciated her floaty, pastel Valentino, and jeez, i think we all felt her pain when it was stepped on! You know me though - I aways fall hard for the full - skirted glitter.

4 comments:

jayne said...

wow Chloes second dress is 10x better than the first

Blaubushka said...

love the colour pop of Ashley's choice

Anonymous said...

I'd love to take a comb to ashley olsen's hair...

Forgetmenot said...

hey, I really loved january´s look (no matter what those sharp tongued critics said), and Chloe is as always magnificent!