Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

shiny rainbows

I love the Christmas holidays - lounging about, TV, films, eating, drinking - and maybe, in between all that, wearing something other than pyjamas. I do though always like to wear something nice on Christmas day, something a bit shiny, a bit OTT, something fun. I got this dress in H&M a while back and love it. It's definitely shiny, very 80s..yes, it has some kind of peaked/padded shoulders..and it's rainbow..ker-ching! Now, the rainbow element is note - worthy. Although, I have a friend..if she's reading this, hey!...who really embraces the whole rainbow spectrum, I, on the otherhand, am not prone to too much colour wearing. Unfortunate, perhaps, but certainly true. Although, I'm definitely not one of those constant, infinitely chic all black wearers either, I never really wear too many different colours together. This dress, although mainly a burgundy - plum - gold palette, is interesting in that respect - new colour to my closet.


Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.



6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'm not very into rainbow either, but I do really like it, and the plum/gold makes it very Christmas-y. And I like what you paired it with.

Felicia said...

you are such a cutie pie....this look is very posh! I love your blog!

ginny said...

i simply adore that dress. it's fantastic.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

ESTAFA AUTOMOTRIZ MEXICO!

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

PELIGROSISIMO AMIGOS MEXICANOS!

LML said...

your dress is fantabulous! and i love the blazer with it - too fun!

Soooali said...

Love this!