Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

for the week ahead

random inspiration for the new week

Saw the picture on the left over at Discotheque and fell completely head over heels in love with the outfit. Beyond, that fuzzy - wuzzy awesome hat, the layering , red lips and white tights are flipping wonderful altogether. On the left, it must be well known fact now that I cannot resist a checkered jacket. I like the way she has the sleeves rolled up too.


I would love to be this cool for a day.

I really like the plaid paired over that odd lace effect trouser/legging. Makes me want to wear plaid again.

I love that preppy 1950s look of neckscarfs and blazers and pearls, sort of Betty from Mad Men. The image on the right is from Love. I love the paisley printed shirt, cutesy hair do and drop earrings; perfection in the details, certainly.

images: the facehunter, fotodecadent, LOVE magazine and streethearts

7 comments:

jayne said...

omg love that houndstooth coat!

Anonymous said...

You are that cool...

Ms. Givens said...

I like what you have to say! Very interesting blog.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous you took the words out of my mouth! She is one cool kat!!

Blau von T said...

that firsy pic on the left..its how i want to live, forever!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha i agree! Kat's very cool :) xox

Kat said...

Aw thank you everyone, especially the Anons! i don't think anyone has ever told me I am cool before!