Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

craving..

street style shots courtesy of Garance Dore
I hate to be a shameless celeb - trend whore, but when it comes to Alexa Chung and her penchant for denim shirts/dresses, then I have to raise my hand and admit that yes, I'm a lame copy - cat. Alexa has been rockin' ...eek, a fittingly lame word... such denims for what seems like ages, and even now on her new MTV show she continues to wear said item and continues to have the lay man wondering why we don't all own an oversized denim shirt.
Of course being the shirt enthusiast that I am, I bought a denim shirt last summer, after seeing the Chung sporting various denim garments, and loved it. I could throw it own over a t - shirt, or button it to the very top, but now only an oversized denim shirt will do.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

you're so right! It's all about how you wear it! love the photos :)

box-of-style

StaceySparkle said...

Just discovered this blog and i love it. I agree, denim shirts are they way forward and i love anything oversized.

Stacey xx

Annie Spandex said...

I've got my eye out for a denim dress...

Anonymous said...

My english teacher wore a denim "jumper" once...he also had what we refered to as leprachaun shoes...

Cris Lazoru said...

Alexa's is it! loove her

C.