Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

"all the people, so many people"

Off to Oxegen tomorrow, excited, but have yet to pack. Especially looking forward to Blur, love a bit of Britpop, me! Could take or leave all those Killers and monarchy of Leon. Ha..feels like it could be 1995 again, I saw Oasis a few weeks back and now I will be seeing Blur! Unfortunately, I currently have no parka so a regular hooded raincoat will have to do. I can see myself unleashing my inner hippy too; my 1970s' purple folk waistcoat is coming along and a peacock feather for my hair and woven headband, all ironic since I'm not one for the hippy look at all. That's what festivals do to one's style, I guess!
Back soon.

Kat x

7 comments:

jayne said...

have fun! I'm jealous

skip the Killers, they're really boring live haha

Sandra said...

Oh, love festival!!! Fave fun and share with us!!

box-of-style

lovelydisco said...

I am so jealous. I've never been to a festival. I promised myself I'd go to Electric Picnic this year but then I moved to NY so now it's kind of difficult...

Enjoy Oxegen though!

chicknamedhermia said...

I REALLY WANTED TO SEE LADY GAGA ON SUNDAY ...but I had unbreakable plans :(

Keith said...

I hope you had a great weekend. Cheers!

ByRICHaRD said...

I don't usualy where wellies, but as i'm going to the Latitude festival I feel I should take some. This is the peer preassure festival fashion. I could take my DM boots and go totally old school...
all I know for sure is this; i'm taking a tent.
xx

Annie Spandex said...

I love Blur..