Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

sequin studded daydreams


Where lobster ravioli is on top of my list of things I want to eat, a sequin jacket is definitely on top of my list of things I want possess. I don't think you can wear anything much cooler. I like clothes that are fun and sequin jackets certainly fit the bill there being such lovely, spangly, glam - rock inspired frivolity. Topshop have a good selection of 'Trophy' jackets at the moment, but I'm not sure can I justify buying another jacket.. I might just resort to the old needle and thread and box of assorted sequins I'm so desperate at this stage...

Vogue UK December '08

6 comments:

jayne said...

you'd look stunning in a sequin jacket Kat, please get one! :)

chicknamedhermia said...

I've been so tempted by those Trophy Jackets, but my budget would cry 'Mercy' and collapse to the ground in pain if I actually bought one...lol!

Oh and I loved that Sasha Editorial!

chicknamedhermia said...

I've been so tempted by those Trophy Jackets, but my budget would cry 'Mercy' and collapse to the ground in pain if I actually bought one...lol!

Oh and I loved that Sasha Editorial!

coco said...

I love sequins, great post.

kpeach said...

I agree, love them! But I'm holding out on novelty pieces right now-which is SO hard bc they're often the most fun!

ellastica said...

i think jeff buckley wore it best on the cover of Grace.