Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

My brain is on holiday thinking of this



This is hopefully just a momentary brain freeze, rather then a permanent inability to think of anything substantial to post about.
Just a mish - mash of wardrobe concerning thoughts at the moment, that can't be sorted into nice neat words. Right now I'm thinking slouchy, a little bit masculine in parts, a touch of sparkle here and there, blazers, a few 80s - isms, slightly undone, its all relative. Main inspiration? Those darn cool a/w Topshop ads. I like the very English - ness of the bus as a backdrop.
(PS. Tis finally clicky. Three cheers for me...I'm rather terrible at technology!)

8 comments:

jayne said...

oo cool collage, looking forward to when you're truly back though

Miss Karen said...

I really like all these pictures - I can't pull off the style at all, but I admire people who do!

Elisabeth said...

Great collage :-)

Isa said...

I've sometimes a lack of inspiration ... a blog is just for pleasure, no ? there 's no obligation ;)
Love the collage !

Kat said...

haha yes, Isa! I definitely love to blog and prepare posts, its just sometimes the inspiration font runs dry!

penelope said...

Hey Kat(:
You could do a post on your outfits again((: Bet it's gna be as amazing!

trendology said...

nice inspiration

Dana (MODAna) said...

congrats on learning
I still suck at collages