Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just a note

Unfortunately I am little run off my grey - pixie - booted feet at present, so it may be a week or two before I can post again. No worries though, I have already got an idea for that post and am busy covering my walls in inspirational magazine cut outs to keep my mind ticking over.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to send me an early Christmas gift, I would love these Christian Louboutin shoe boots, worn here my Naomi Cambell in the Vogue UK December edition. You all know how I have been going on and on about high heeled oxfords and shoe boots and just for the record I am obsessed with mod fashion. Just look. These are shoe boots and patent and monchrome and totally mod! I am in love!

18 comments:

discothequechic said...

This is possibly the one image that really pleased my when I flicked through this Vogue in borders.

I was so shocked to see Naomi in an ed..

Well miss you, but looking forward to your next post!

..Just as long as you're back, they're are too many great blogs going off the radar at the moment. Sad, sad.

Elisabeth said...

That are fabulous! I can't blame you for lusting after them!!!

Aretha said...

Lovely boots

atelier said...

I just have bought the Vogue UK and that ed is just amazing, I love Naomi pics, so classy and elegant

riz said...

Gush away, those are amazing!!

jadorevogue said...

These shoes are gorgeous. I can't wait for all those christmas mags, we don't get them until the end of november or in the beginning of december in my country, so I'll have to wait.

muze1990 said...

Wow Naooms looks good. But what's the pooch bag for?? :(

LML said...

im in love! i want those too lol!

LML said...

im in love! i want those too lol!

jayne said...

ooo cannot wait!

those boots are pretty kickass!

coco said...

this picture is amazing, i had to save it for future inspiration
come back soon....

WendyB said...

I love those shoes too.

sara said...

AAHH! those shoes are gorgeous!

I would love to have those!

x sara o

love oxfords flat, healed, and booted

DM said...

Hey! I love your blog and so I added you to my Blogroll! XOX Keep it up!

- DM

penelope said...

awww i love these kinda shoes!!!!!

la petite fashionista said...

louboutins are on the top of my christmas list this year. unfortunately i highly doubt i'll be seeing any sititng under the tree:)

xoxo

Andy said...

AWESOME post!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影